Left of Boom: Putting Proactive Engagement to Work.
Trade Paperback – $49.99
Kindle Edition – $9.99
This 441-page book is a road map full of practical tips on how to create a positive workplace, the only sure defense to ambush elections (and whatever else the NLRB throws at you).
This book is a thorough revision of Phil’s “The Next 52 Weeks,” and at almost twice the size contains tons of new put-them-to-work-today ideas and some helpful new strategies.
Left of Boom is available now exclusively at Amazon.com in trade paperback or kindle editions.
Inside you’ll learn:
- Why working left of boom is the only effective strategy to counter Ambush Elections.
- Three questions your supervisors should ask that dramatically increase discretionary effort.
- Three key motivators that cause employees to reject unions, and how to move your company “up the ladder” to the most secure motivator (IMPORTANT: even if your employees reject unions today, if their key motivator is wrong you are still vulnerable to union organizers).
- Why most companies fall flat on their face when it comes to employee satisfaction surveys and how this tool can form the backbone of your employee engagement strategy if you implement our simple-to-follow instructions on how to communicate and act on survey results.
- Critical training elements for your first-line supervisors, and how you can turn them from a problem area into a key to your employee engagement strategy (and even a “tripwire” to alert you of any potential organizing problems).